Digitalization has transformed and revolutionized the business transaction, customers, data and processes. Digitalization has a long journey of evolution that met with resistance from employees and concerned public of business. But today scenario has changed MNC’s/Companies has already resorted to digitalization even the small and medium firms have started recognizing the obvious benefits of digitalization.
Search data shows that revolution in digitalization has helped them save 22% average costs in their spending’s and increase the revenue by approx. 26%. Today digitalization is a word most talked about and give thrills to most of the business people. Any form of business organization, manufacturing product or offering services they are well aware that if they have to compete efficiently with their competitors they have to digitally transform their operation and processes.
Let us go through some beneficial sides of digitalization –
1.Improve visibility on the internet – This is one of the most important benefits of the digitalization that it increase the online visibility of company website , online stores, blogs, multiples the visibility of the company that increases the conversions, sales and better revenue for the company. For most companies today to remain visible is the mantra for the success. Thought the only change is shift from traditional forms of marketing to digital marketing.
2. Better communication with customers – This is the second most crucial benefit of digitalization it has helped marketing people find effective means of communicating with customers with the use of emails, apps, social medias and so many other attractive channels. Company who have digitally transform themselves they engage with their targeted group of customer regularly to retain them and to attract new customers. Digital revolutions has proved once again customer is still the king and today all the marketing strategy of the company are oriented towards the users.
3. Effective decision making – With digitalization companies can manage their data and information effectively and this has helped them to take proactive decisions. Almost all the companies/businesses are taking help of digital tools to do the marketing and other processes in a more efficient way.
4. Better productivity and efficiency –Digitalization advancement has helped to perform their production process in a much more effective way that not only produce better quality product but has also helped the companies reduce the unnecessary cost involved.
5. Digitalization is innovation –Digital revolution has bought number of innovations that are positive, coming of new trends and technologies it has totally transform the way of conducting business today as compare to traditional means.
6. Better communication and teamwork – We cannot deny the fact that digitalization has helped in better teamwork and communication inside the companies which has resulted in better decision making and increase productivity while controlling the cost.
7. Better working conditions – Digital tools have improve the working conditions of the employees like flexible working hours, ability to work from home. Today we cannot think of any marketing campaign or business product or a service company that does not use these tools. It has also reduced the job turnover and retention of talented employees as most workforces today prefer business/company that has digitalized their entire processes.
Digitalization is an exciting journey towards a better future and that also means increase responsibility for all of us. For business people who are already using digital tools are already benefiting and for those who are still using traditional methods it’s time to turn to digitalization.