- Great content helps influence conversions: Content Marketing helps to improve conversions because it permits you to connect with and teach your leads and clients. In addition to the fact that you are building trust and relationships, but you are also encourage conversions by giving customers the information they need to make an educated purchasing decision.
To optimize your content for conversion, be sure to include a clear call-to-action. Your CTA directing them to the next step in the conversion process. Whether converting means making a purchase, getting more information, contacting your sales team.
Content marketing provides conversions rates 6 times higher than other methods.
- Because Google likes content: Google is obsessed with providing their clients with their search experiences that deliver what they are searching for. High-quality content is often the most ideal approach to provide that experience. Content marketing significantly boosts website traffic.
- Greater return on small investment: It’s still much less expensive than other forms of advertising. For smaller businesses, that makes content marketing a budget-friendly means to getting results. Content marketing is not great for lead generation but it’s also affordable. The affordability of content marketing makes it’s a necessary tactic for small businesses that want to boost their budget. The importance of content marketing is easy to see when you consider the return on investment.
- Content is evergreen: Evergreen content continues to bring in traffic for the website from time to time with no or little extra efforts required. Evergreen content is the content, which provides knowledge to the audience and answers their basic query. The extra added benefit to the evergreen text content is that one does not necessarily have to add new content every time, rather they can re-post the same content in time.
- Boost organic search visibility (SEO): SEO has a significant impact in improving visibility for your business online. If you want to improve your SEO, you need to create optimized content. The more content you have on your site, the more reasons you give visitors to stay. This means a higher on-site time, which can also positively impact your SEO. Google sees time spent on site as one indicator that your site provides valuable content. Google also crawl your content. When your content helps to solve the problems of your customers you will rank higher. So make sure your content is up-to-date, informative and relevant to your target audience.
- It can help you to differentiate your business from competitors: Content marketing when done right, can help you to differentiate your business from competitors. If your competitors are not already active with content, then this is your chance to stand out and differentiate your brand. And if they are already active with content then you can analyze their campaigns to find the strength and weaknesses and offer your audience content that is better and more valuable.